Reviews? First drives?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's because we are Ballers and like to make it rain.

I dont hate on it- I wait patiently for you guys to tell me what the good/bad/ugly is on a new model & then I’ll dive in after a couple model years of production. Just not something I’d do…..& for good reason, it’s something I’ve already done in my life spur of the moment & 2 outta 3 times buying a vehicle w/o having driven it let me down.

to each their own, go make it rain!!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not really. Have a ‘20 raptor already and have driven ‘21 king ranch. I feel like I have a pretty good feel for what I ordered
Yeah I got a ‘20 raptor too, had an ‘18….that don’t make me want a “2021” Raptor off the bat w/o driving one for the same reason I sure as S**T wouldn’t want a 2017 Raptor over my 2020 even if they both had 0 miles on the odometer….& I know you wouldn’t disagree w/ that

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I got a ‘20 raptor too, had an ‘18….that don’t make me want a “2021” Raptor off the bat w/o driving one for the same reason I sure as S**T wouldn’t want a 2017 Raptor over my 2020 even if they both had 0 miles on the odometer….& I know you wouldn’t disagree w/ that
I'd take a 2017 with 0 miles just so I could get lightning blue. :)

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be an unpopular opinion on this forum, but the Gen 3 launch has been a flop. They should have just waited 2 months and released it as a 2022. Those 2 months could have been used to build up some inventory and get trucks in reviewer's hands. It seems so rushed and disorganized.
The way things are going now, I don't think they want inventory sitting around. Dealers have little to no inventory so they need to get what they can on their lots. I don't think this is as rushed and disorganized as it seem. I think the delays and production/supplier issues make it appear that way more than anything. Some of these issues are out of Ford's hands.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may be an unpopular opinion on this forum, but the Gen 3 launch has been a flop. They should have just waited 2 months and released it as a 2022. Those 2 months could have been used to build up some inventory and get trucks in reviewer's hands. It seems so rushed and disorganized.

It's not been a great launch, but 'flop' generally means that the product isn't making any revenue. Don't think we can make that claim, particularly since Ford is selling everything they make.

As far as waiting two months, that would be an extra 2 months for customers to decide they don't want to wait any more and go get a TRX or whatever else. Inventory? Reviews? Again, everything they make is already sold. It is rushed and disorganized, and that's surely due to Ford trying to do too much in too short of time in addition to the chip delays and pandemic restrictions.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the future you will order on line(MachE)delivery at your door.