Review: Alcon Brakes for Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivanhouston10

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still a noob at this especially when it comes to Brakes. I ordered the brake kit from the eBay seller and received them couple days ago. I've attached a pic of the calipers I received. Which brackets are the ones that I need to order?

Attachments

• PXL_20221005_001038513.jpg
    PXL_20221005_001038513.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 20

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still a noob at this especially when it comes to Brakes. I ordered the brake kit from the eBay seller and received them couple days ago. I've attached a pic of the calipers I received. Which brackets are the ones that I need to order?

2021+

You will need to order 2 brackets. They are sold individually.

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wait for brackets begins.

Fortunately the seller of these is located 5 minutes from my work. Saved on shipping and got a little better pricing dealing direct.

DM me if you are interested in his direct contact. He is ok with this.

I have no affiliation to him. View attachment 374965

Actually just added his two products to my watchlist on ebay just now. The PO of my truck gave me a full powerstop brake kit when I bought it. Am I correct in that the Roush calipers use the same rotors so I can still use the kit, but just not the pads?

Also $460 seems crazy steep for a set of brackets. If someone had a set I could take measurements from or took some good measurements for me, I could model them in Solidworks and make them out of aluminum on my CNC.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Actually just added his two products to my watchlist on ebay just now. The PO of my truck gave me a full powerstop brake kit when I bought it. Am I correct in that the Roush calipers use the same rotors so I can still use the kit, but just not the pads?

Also $460 seems crazy steep for a set of brackets. If someone had a set I could take measurements from or took some good measurements for me, I could model them in Solidworks and make them out of aluminum on my CNC.

No, you can not use factory rotors. The kit comes with new Alcon rotors.