Review: Alcon Brakes for Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This should help. I agree it's pretty technical, I found it on an engineering site. Seems like some solid information showing a 12% improvement.

View attachment 352401
@Oldfart you make me laugh every time! But that’s some serious engineering you can up with and the tech documentation attached is over the top! Good stuff brother!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
My brackets shipped and should be in hand Monday. Still waiting on brake likes before I install.

No didn't see your post. Wtf post are you talking about 2021+ 6 point brackets ?

It depends on the style of brake caliper you get, determines which bracket you need. I ordered a sent of Roush take offs that have the new style of mounting, for 2021+ trucks. Will still work on my 2018. The bracket mounting holes did not change, just the caliper.

Here are mine, with the updated 4 rear holes instead of the top mount.

20220322_105002.jpg

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brackets shipped and should be in hand Monday. Still waiting on brake likes before I install.

It depends on the style of brake caliper you get, determines which bracket you need. I ordered a sent of Roush take offs that have the new style of mounting, for 2021+ trucks. Will still work on my 2018. The bracket mounting holes did not change, just the caliper.

Here are mine, with the updated 4 rear holes instead of the top mount.

View attachment 355081

Did you get these from the eBay seller? Thinking of snagging up a pair for my 2019. How did it work out for you?