Revalving oem shocks for Geiser springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an extra set of gen2 oem Fox shocks that I plan to put Geiser bros springs on. They have less than 100 miles on them so basically new. Is there anyone who can revalve them for the Geiser springs? Would a different shim stack specifically for the Geiser springs be better due to the ride height and spring rate change? I don’t live in an area to justify factory 3.0s, I’ll do some laps on the motocross track and some logging roads, unfortunately the truck will see more pavement than dirt. I can get a set of 4 fox factory shocks for 4900, just can’t justify the cost.

Last edited:

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see where this goes...I've thought for a long time that the factory shocks are pretty good just the valving has been compromised...

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These guys have been in the industry forever.
Some are former Fox employees that worked in the race shop rebuilding and tuning shocks for every kind of Offroad racing possible.
http://www.sdgshocks.com/
Not having any luck finding a number for sdg. Their website is coming soon and email won’t send. Google search unsuccessful.