Retrofitted Temp Display Knobs to my '22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I took a chance that this would work, and it did. I was bummed that the '22's didn't have the temp display on the climate control knobs. I found a used one on eBay. It ended up being completely plug and play. No rewiring, no Forscan needed. Just have to take a bunch of interior trims pieces off, which was easier than I figured it would have been. The whole process took probably a half hour.

I paid $300 on eBay. The dumb things retail for around $700 through Ford though.

Cheers!
Paul

knobs6.jpg
knobs2.jpg
knobs3.jpg
knobs1.jpg
knobs4.jpg

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to do this while I have everything apart but finding one on eBay is going to take awhile. I don't think I want to pay $700 for it either unless I finally have enough FordPass points

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw one on eBay, don’t know if that’s the one, but it appeared to be scratched and I didn't want that.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw one on eBay, don’t know if that’s the one, but it appeared to be scratched and I didn't want that.
Yeah, I'm waiting on one that's not scratched up too. I took apart the dash last week so I could pull the center console apart for the cup holder light and it wasn't difficult at all. It'll be an easy swap.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw one yesterday on eBay but the letters at end of part differed by one. The one above says DF, that was DE

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb Ford should have just made it std , at very least with the upgraded package.

Last edited:

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's cool, thanks for sharing.
My 2020 F450 Limited doesn't have the temp in the knows either. It was built November of 2019. So they can't use Covid as an excuse.