GEN 1 Retrofit Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jhollowell

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of them installed. Not the best pics with the reflection but i think they look pretty good. I'm sure some will call me out on the mistake i made with the angel eyes and i know, i noticed it after i had everything sealed and getting them apart and getting the shroud off was more trouble than its worth. plus you can only see them when you lock/unlock the truck so i'm fine with it.

IMG_5090.jpegIMG_5092.jpegIMG_5093.jpeg

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of them installed. Not the best pics with the reflection but i think they look pretty good. I'm sure some will call me out on the mistake i made with the angel eyes and i know, i noticed it after i had everything sealed and getting them apart and getting the shroud off was more trouble than its worth. plus you can only see them when you lock/unlock the truck so i'm fine with it.

View attachment 343645View attachment 343646View attachment 343647
looks good man! I wouldnt worry about the eyes either since theyre only visible during lock/unlocking.

Dr_Chooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff you’re a good dude!
I’ll try and get shots of the brackets and how they sit in the housing, plus the centering process as I build mine.
This will be my first retrofit so it may take a minute.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I’m really happy with them. If anyone is planning to do the same i can fab a set of these brackets pretty quickly Just cover shipping and I’ll send them out
Right on dude, i may also take you up on that offer one day here. I have a butt ton of suspension work that is up to bat first, and then retros hopefully during the summer.
Jeff you’re a good dude!
I’ll try and get shots of the brackets and how they sit in the housing, plus the centering process as I build mine.
This will be my first retrofit so it may take a minute.
ah ya the whole process is not that bad, just take your time and youll be fine.