** RETROFIT HEADLIGHTS **-Custom built HID Retrofit pics and pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am leaning towards level 2. How is the pricing effected since im sending in a different pair of headlights?

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am leaning towards level 2. How is the pricing effected since im sending in a different pair of headlights?

Level 2 (what’s included)
- New set of aftermarket lights
- (NEW) Morimoto Mini H1 “6.0” Projectors with wider beam pattern
- Custom built projector mounting plates
- H1 HID bulbs with Morimoto 3Five AMP Ballasts
- Off-Road H1 HID bulbs with Morimoto 3Five AMP Ballasts or Morimoto 5Five AMP Ballasts
- Morimoto “MotoControl” Bi-Xenon H13 Harness
- Quick connects for easy on, easy off for standard halos, LED’s and Off-Road lights.
- Standard halos and LED’s.

- New set of aftermarket lights retrofitted
$1245.00
- Send in your own lights for retrofit
$945.00

- Black out light housing
$50.00

Your housing looks Blacked out already. Is it?

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there any way i can do more of a custom build where i can add some of the things from the higher levels and leave off some from the lower ones?

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
is there any way i can do more of a custom build where i can add some of the things from the higher levels and leave off some from the lower ones?

Just let me know what you want and I'll let you know if it can be done.
If adding Halos as an upgrade you NEED to paint the housing cause these halos are much wider then the
original ones and I have to take a Dremel and make the area wider to accommodate for the extra size.
Each step has a certain price and just let me know which steps or ideas you want added and I can adjust accordingly.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am deciding what I want as we speak but I checked out your first retrofit build and ifot helps any, those are the headlights I have now. With that being said, let me know which will be easier for you to do

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am deciding what I want as we speak but I checked out your first retrofit build and ifot helps any, those are the headlights I have now. With that being said, let me know which will be easier for you to do

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding.
pm sent