** RETROFIT HEADLIGHTS **-Custom built HID Retrofit pics and pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
se·quen·tial
/siˈkwenCHəl/

Adjective
  • Forming or following in a logical order or sequence: "following a series of sequential steps".
  • Performed or used in sequence: "sequential processing of data files".
Synonyms
sequent - consecutive - successive

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I sent you an email last night with more questions about everything that needs to be wired up. Once I get those answers, I'll be ready to place an order.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
se·quen·tial
/siˈkwenCHəl/

Adjective
  • Forming or following in a logical order or sequence: "following a series of sequential steps".
  • Performed or used in sequence: "sequential processing of data files".
Synonyms
sequent - consecutive - successive

:werd07:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Cool. I sent you an email last night with more questions about everything that needs to be wired up. Once I get those answers, I'll be ready to place an order.

Cool.
Checking emails now.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

email sent.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh so funny; HaHa...
Now get of the interweb and build me my lights!

How would you like them built? lol

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I will be offering a FREE Sequential Up-Grade to any Level or Custom Build for today only!

Snapshot13-27-201310-06AM_zps9385948c.png

Take advantage of this deal for today only.