** RETROFIT HEADLIGHTS **-Custom built HID Retrofit pics and pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed level 3's. Now headlights stay on after park lights go off. Killed my battery last night.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disregard, Rogerio got me straightened out. Fully functional and I love these new lights.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Disregard, Rogerio got me straightened out. Fully functional and I love these new lights.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew

Got any pics of them installed yet? lol

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet; got called to work and gonna be here bout two more weeks. I'll post up when I give the truck a bath and get the gf to snap some pics of the truck.

Bonefixer

Reaction score
Are you still doing the sequential turn signal upgrade?
I've reviewed the whole post. I'm confused on what levels you are offering now. Is it just the 3 levels listed on the website?

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you still doing the sequential turn signal upgrade?
I've reviewed the whole post. I'm confused on what levels you are offering now. Is it just the 3 levels listed on the website?

Unfortunately no, I was having too many people getting confused in installing them and they were just frying the circuit boards even though it was a pretty simple install.
Also controlling hyper flash was another problem.