GEN 2 RetraxPro RX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the XR as well and have been looking at adding rails and a rack. What did you go with? Looks great!

I got the pro xr which comes with the rails, and front runner makes a rack specifically for the Pro XR. Being a dealer for it all made it a easy decision. I am a huge fan of Frontrunner so i knew i couldn't go wrong.

FML

Reaction score
I installed it myself. Its very straightforward. I would check the the side rails and make sure they actually adjusted them correctly. also that the spacing is correct using the white tab that came in the box. making sure they trimmed the weather stripping at the front of the bed is important as well.

Did you trim the front weather stripping to the edge of the bed plastic or to go under the plastic?

I am getting ready to install now.

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you trim the front weather stripping to the edge of the bed plastic or to go under the plastic?

I am getting ready to install now.

I trimmed it a little longer at first and then took my time and made sure it was super tight up against the plastic.