Retrax Pro XR or MT fit for GEN3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anyone with a Gen 3 put on a Retrax Pro XR or MT? I can’t remember where I saw it on YouTube, but someone commented that the back lip of the bed, under the rear window, is not as wide now. Indicated that the cover fits, but there is not as much overlap of the cover on top of the bed lip…apparently some concern about being not as water entry resistant? Mentioned something about the part numbers for the 2022 Retrax are now different than earlier years. I’ve got both XR and MT still brand new, which I purchased for the 2018 and 2019 Raptors, but never installed. Would really prefer not to have to buy another…

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a Retrax Pro XR installed on my Gen 3 by CapWorld in Salem, NH. It's rained a few times since and bed is pretty dry. No other issues either.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are new part numbers for the 2021+ trucks vs the 2017-2020 trucks. We have the new bed covers in stock for the Gen 3 trucks in both the regular MX and the XR versions. We also have some of the power covers in stock as well.

Feel free to send me a PM if we can assist, and we offer forum pricing too.

Nick

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the new model Retraxpro MX on my 21, and I have had zero issues with rain. None of these covers will be completely water tight, but I have seen little to no water in my bed so far during or after rain or a wash.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Retrax Pro XR on my 2022 with no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_1087 (1).jpeg
    IMG_1087 (1).jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 31