Retrax forum special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Monday!
I hope every one of you has had a good year so far, can you believe it's almost October?!
A lot of people have been messaging me on pricing for Retrax covers and wanted to just state in case it wasn't already known that we indeed offer special pricing on any of the Retrax or Powertrax covers we sell. We try to keep these in stock but Retrax, like most of our manufacturers they have been experiencing some production slowdowns so the majority of the covers ordered are built to order.

If you are interested in outfitting your Raptor with a Retrax cover reach out to me directly by PM or email and I will get you quoted our forum special price as well as the lead time!

One more thing to sweeten this a little is that Retrax is offering a $150 mail-in rebate for any RetraxPRO MX purchased between now and November 15th, and this CAN be combined with that special pricing I am offering!

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Last edited: