Retrax forum special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@jsg1518 yes, there is and I would be more than happy to assist, feel free to PM me whenever you are ready and I will go over our pricing with you!

mpierce

Reaction score
Happy Monday!
I hope every one of you has had a good year so far, can you believe it's almost October?!
A lot of people have been messaging me on pricing for Retrax covers and wanted to just state in case it wasn't already known that we indeed offer special pricing on any of the Retrax or Powertrax covers we sell. We try to keep these in stock but Retrax, like most of our manufacturers they have been experiencing some production slowdowns so the majority of the covers ordered are built to order.

If you are interested in outfitting your Raptor with a Retrax cover reach out to me directly by PM or email and I will get you quoted our forum special price as well as the lead time!

One more thing to sweeten this a little is that Retrax is offering a $150 mail-in rebate for any RetraxPRO MX purchased between now and November 15th, and this CAN be combined with that special pricing I am offering!

I look forward to hearing from you all!
Happy Monday!
I hope every one of you has had a good year so far, can you believe it's almost October?!
A lot of people have been messaging me on pricing for Retrax covers and wanted to just state in case it wasn't already known that we indeed offer special pricing on any of the Retrax or Powertrax covers we sell. We try to keep these in stock but Retrax, like most of our manufacturers they have been experiencing some production slowdowns so the majority of the covers ordered are built to order.

If you are interested in outfitting your Raptor with a Retrax cover reach out to me directly by PM or email and I will get you quoted our forum special price as well as the lead time!

One more thing to sweeten this a little is that Retrax is offering a $150 mail-in rebate for any RetraxPRO MX purchased between now and November 15th, and this CAN be combined with that special pricing I am offering!

Ca
Happy Monday!

Can you quote a retrax xr and pro for 22 raptor?

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sent a pm... it's gone unanswered
I see you emailed me on the weekend which I was off spending time with my daughter
I just messaged you back
I also include my email on here as a direct way to get in contact with me as due to the holiday season approaching our call volume has risen substantially and has limited my time I am able to jump into the several forums I run.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see you emailed me on the weekend which I was off spending time with my daughter
I just messaged you back
I also include my email on here as a direct way to get in contact with me as due to the holiday season approaching our call volume has risen substantially and has limited my time I am able to jump into the several forums I run.
After a couple of back-and-forths with Realtruck guy here, i decided to go with my local retrax dealer for the powertraxpro MX. It was more expensive than the quote i finally got from realteuck. but I figured by the time I had it shipped from Florida and then tried to coax a local dealer to install it without buying it there, it would have cost me twice as much for installation and eaten up anything I'd saved.