Retail Orders Show Online/Website?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I saw this on the Bronco Ford website, I know it is about Bronco's, but it also matches up with what my dealer told me about my unscheduled, Clean 2021 Raptor order.
I don’t have a scheduled production date yet: As a result of continued roof challenges, we will be producing fewer 2021 MY Bronco vehicles than initially planned. If your two- or four-door Bronco hardtop vehicle order has not been scheduled for production yet, except for First Edition, you will be receiving a 2022 MY Bronco vehicle. More details on 2022 MY ordering will be available in the coming months. 2022 MY production is forecasted to begin in late December 2021. As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in 2022 MY.
did he have allocation? seeing that a lot of unscheduled guys got promised allocation that their dealers didnt have

bobbyboost

Reaction score
I don’t think he means Ford.com I think he means the individual Ford Dealership’s site. My retail order was added to my Dealership’s site, I called immediately and was like uh, wtf. They said it automatically got picked up my their internal system and not to worry. I didn’t, and I got my truck, no funny business.
Same thing happened with my stock order. They told me that EVERY vehicle they get automatically gets added to their website, so when my truck got delivered they had people calling/coming in all day trying to buy it.