Retail before Stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgibson21

Reaction score
Odd. We are definitely in the same boat! Even though I was produced 7 days before you, we were both sent offsite on 19 Aug. Some say the sent offsite thing is for spray in but I am not too sure at this point...

Starting to think Stock orders are just waiting, for what, I don't know.
Do you have a ETA date on ford tracker?

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got an ETA of 9/19.
However truck is MIA.
Exactly, Sent offsite seems like MIA. Again, I dont think it is the spray in because following the Geb3 Facebook, there are a couple that have theirs showing Shipped that had spray in and were PRODUCEDA AFTER MINE...

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with you all. 8/13 blend, 8/15 in production and still doesn’t show built. I have a 9/15 Est. and can’t see window sticker. I chatted with FP on Friday but they don’t give me any more info than what I already know from the tracker. They told me that it still shows in production but you have an ETA of 8/30 - 9/5. My truck used to show up when I did an inventory search on Ford but now it does not show up at all.