Researching a new truck experience and my decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cope86

Reaction score
I also did tons of research. I have had three black Dodge Ram Sports in a row. I like the lack of chrome and the kind of "evil" "Darth Vader" quality of them. Then I saw the Raptor on the American version of Top Gear...I was hooked...once I read more on the Raptor, there was really no other choice. My build date was yesterday...to say I am anxious would be an understatement.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I also did tons of research. I have had three black Dodge Ram Sports in a row. I like the lack of chrome and the kind of "evil" "Darth Vader" quality of them. Then I saw the Raptor on the American version of Top Gear...I was hooked...once I read more on the Raptor, there was really no other choice. My build date was yesterday...to say I am anxious would be an understatement.

Nice; one week before me. Mine should be built 7/29.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ride is great, but its still a truck. I think people who have been disappointed with the ride of the Raptor, don't have a lot of experience with truck, unrealistic expectations and think its going to ride like a car. There are modifications out there to improve the ride and handling, your only limited by the size of you wallet.

KBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will not regret the purchase. If you want to enjoy driving instead of just enduring it, the Ford Raptor is the truck you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts