Resale/trade-in price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd get the most from selling yourself, but if you don't want to deal with it, get offers from Vroom and from Autonation. I just went through this and all of them lowballed me and the offer from Vroom was decent and Autonation was higher. This wasn't for a Raptor but for an 18' Yukon that I just wanted gone. I requested the offer online, went to the nearest Autonation dealership after I liked the offer, I sat there while they inspected the car, they did the ppwk while I waited and handed me a check when they were done. Someone told me Vroom might send you a lower check and what choice do you have but to accept it.
How much did you get if you don't mind me asking? My mom is looking to get rid of her fully loaded yukon denali with 16k on the clock. didn't know if our expectations of 60k was too high. (I got 60K from KBB) I'm gonna try to talk her into getting an Explorer ST.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vrom offered me 64k for my 2019 Loaded raptor with 13,000 mile which was the exact same as my local autonation ford dealer. Figure mark up is 10% so they sell for 70k.

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded mine in about two weeks ago for $58,500 which made it about $62,000 with the tax savings. It was almost identical to your truck (45k miles, 802A, every option except graphics/Recaros). There are so many of these on the market right now they are getting pretty tough to sell--at least that was my experience. I finally got an offer slightly better than trade but decided it wasn't worth the hassle and just traded it in. As others suggested, I'd put the factory wheels back on and sell those if you decide to trade it in.

Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score
givemethevin.com
Sold mine to them in April. In fact I’ve sold three cars to GMTV in the last three months. They’ve been in business 26 years. They’ll beat any CarMax offer. Give it try. Cost you nothing to see what’s it worth.

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried give me the vin also, they were offering $1,500 less than the dealers around me when I traded my truck in. The market is much different than it was 6 months ago though.