Reputable Cincinnati Shops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ericmeyer24

Reaction score
My new Raptor comes next week and I just bought new rims, 37s and Elibach coil springs.

Where in Cincinnati is the best place to get these upgrades installed?
What do you believe is a fair price for the coil overs labor? (Both front and back)

Thanks!

x-ray

Reaction score
My new Raptor comes next week and I just bought new rims, 37s, and Elibach coil springs.

Where in Cincinnati is the best place to get these upgrades installed?
What do you believe is a fair price for the coil overs labor? (Both front and back)

Thanks!
I asked my PPF guy who knows lots of aftermarket folks in the Cincinnati area who he would recommend for Raptor stuff and he said he has had several customers use High Lift Off Road: 513-285-4000 and were happy. I called and they seemed like they knew what they were talking about but I don’t really know if thats true. I think they quoted me $130 an hour for labor. I didn’t end up using them as I did my lights myself using the SVP harnesses and brackets which made it easy.

X

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a reference from a GM mechanic who apparently sends all their aftermarket suspension projects to Octane Garage in Sligo, KY. Apparently, owner drives a Raptor (no idea about Gen). I am probably going to make a trip over there today and check them out.

OP
OP
E

Ericmeyer24

Reaction score
I asked my PPF guy who knows lots of aftermarket folks in the Cincinnati area who he would recommend for Raptor stuff and he said he has had several customers use High Lift Off Road: 513-285-4000 and were happy. I called and they seemed like they knew what they were talking about but I don’t really know if thats true. I think they quoted me $130 an hour for labor. I didn’t end up using them as I did my lights myself using the SVP harnesses and brackets which made it easy.

X thanks for the info. I’ll reach out!

OP
OP
E

Ericmeyer24

Reaction score
I got a reference from a GM mechanic who apparently sends all their aftermarket suspension projects to Octane Garage in Sligo, KY. Apparently, owner drives a Raptor (no idea about Gen). I am probably going to make a trip over there today and check them out.
Let me know how that goes please

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My advice is to buy some tools instead of paying someone to use theirs! Everything you want done is just a matter of turning nuts and bolts. Lefty loosey righty tighty.

You might need a spring compressor to put the Eibachs on, as I assume they are longer- but that's the only possible "challenge" involved.

It's all super easy, especially on a new truck. A F150 Raptor is easy to jack up, easy to put on stands, has easy access to the suspension components- and since it's new the hardware is not rusted together yet. The 100+ lb wheel/tire combo is the only PITA when it comes to working on a Raptor.

Plus, you'd get to learn how it all goes together in the process.

For basic suspension work and tires, I send mine to the local Bob Summeral tire shop up the street if I don't want to do it myself. They've rebuilt enignes on co-workers's cars- so a coil over swap is no big deal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Ericmeyer24

Reaction score
My advice is to buy some tools instead of paying someone to use theirs! Everything you want done is just a matter of turning nuts and bolts. Lefty loosey righty tighty.

You might need a spring compressor to put the Eibachs on, as I assume they are longer- but that's the only possible "challenge" involved.

It's all super easy, especially on a new truck. A F150 Raptor is easy to jack up, easy to put on stands, has easy access to the suspension components- and since it's new the hardware is not rusted together yet. The 100+ lb wheel/tire combo is the only PITA when it comes to working on a Raptor.

Plus, you'd get to learn how it all goes together in the process.

For basic suspension work and tires, I send mine to the local Bob Summeral tire shop up the street if I don't want to do it myself. They've rebuilt enignes on co-workers's cars- so a coil over swap is no big deal.
Unfortunately I live in an apartment with no garage