Reputable 2019 raptor fog light installer in Los Angeles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Pearlman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has got to be quite a few but I cant find one. I took a chance and bought the clearance Baja Designs kit from 4X4truckLEDs.....they got me i guess!!!

Ive called a few places and when I ask..."have you ever installed fog lights on ANY ford raptor" and they say...bring it in and let me see. NEXT....

any suggestions/help for a reasonable installer who has done this before in the LA area? thanks as always for the help

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Honestly it's not a difficult process. It's 2 bolts on each side that hold it in. You should be able to do it yourself.

BUT if you do decide to take it somewhere OR do it yourself MAKE SURE you flip the bezels/lenses 180 degrees. Otherwise the lights will be upside down (it was an open box/discount item, so the lenses are not swapped already for you).

Remove the 4 bolts on the front of each light. Flip the lens 180 degrees AND bezel 180 degrees. Re-tighten (don't crush the o-ring, it sits in that little groove).

Now when the lights hang, they'll hang correctly.

Also make sure they don't just put the PAIR on the same side. (Meaning 2 spots on one side). One light from each box goes on the opposite side of the truck.

And make sure they follow the upfitter guide, it'll tell you the amperage ratings. THEY MATTER (SW 1 and 2 handle 15 amps, SW 3 and 4 handle 10 amps and SW 5 and 6 handle 5 amps)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice. Don't forget to leave us a tasty review on our FB page and even Google Reviews :)