Repost Ordering System Secrets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just stumbled on this thread in the Tech session. This should be a sticky for each new model thread that gets started. It would have answered several answers for me.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/ordering-system-part-i-12351/

My only wish is that Ford had a way to track the steps along the way without relying on an insider like we do here. My truck was Produced and I am a bit blind other than a target ETA of the 22nd. I would like to track it like a package. (Ford are you listening :) )
Dennis

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just stumbled on this thread in the Tech session. This should be a sticky for each new model thread that gets started. It would have answered several answers for me.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/ordering-system-part-i-12351/

My only wish is that Ford had a way to track the steps along the way without relying on an insider like we do here. My truck was Produced and I am a bit blind other than a target ETA of the 22nd. I would like to track it like a package. (Ford are you listening :) )
Dennis

its already a sticky in "prospective raptor owners". why would it need to be a sticky elsewhere?

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its already a sticky in "prospective raptor owners". why would it need to be a sticky elsewhere?

Read the official 2013 order thread, like the 12, 11 etc, allot of the same questions are being asked regarding this process. I never went into the prospective thread, since i was an owner and am a second time owner, and apparently many others have not either...

I have called the SVT hotline, multiple times, they gave me less info than I got on this site from a member.
I realize I am anxious, I just would like data more accessible.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read the official 2013 order thread, like the 12, 11 etc, allot of the same questions are being asked regarding this process. I never went into the prospective thread, since i was an owner and am a second time owner, and apparently many others have not either...

I have called the SVT hotline, multiple times, they gave me less info than I got on this site from a member.
I realize I am anxious, I just would like data more accessible.

i read it every day, all day. freakin addict

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read this forum a dozen times a day, from my home PC, my work PC, my iphone and ipad. I am in need of serious help :)
Checked Cars.com to see if any local dealer had a '13 Terrain so I can go look at it. Didn't work out so well, as they tell me it came in went the same day.

Oh the wait, it burns.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys aren't kidding. I must try and see if my window sticker is up at least 40 times a day!! I think I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome from this site!!!