replacing seat cushion 2017 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brodon

Reaction score
Good thread. I am going to need this too. Is it possible to just post the direction in this thread? If not, someone can DM it to me please. Also would be nice to have the part numbers. I have the regular leather seats that are cooled/heated. Seen some basic cushions for less than 75 bucks and then others that are way more. Anyone who already did this, can you post your part numbers?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a thread with ben doing his gen 1. however its basically the same with all the trucks. if you know what you are doing, you can get it done in 45 min, however i dont expect you all to have replaced as many as i have done, so expect a few hours. i will see if i can find bens thread

brodon

Reaction score
Can someone clarify which part number to order for the driver's side bottom seat cushion? 2017 heated and cooled seats. So many part numbers I find when searching. Want the least expensive option.