Replacement Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
Was curious if anyone has had to replace any of the OEM fender flares on a 2019+ Raptor. Not sure if there was a difference in color in the earlier models, but it looks like mine are painted with a metallic matte color from the factory. I would assume it's the same color flares across all colors, however, when checking with my local parts department they're telling me they come in black and they're not 100% sure if they need to be painted.

Got a nice gash in one of my rears and I'd hate to have a body shop match that Matte / Metallic factory finish on an unpainted piece. I'm hoping there is a chance they come painted since they appear to be all the same color across all paint colors.

Truck is Magnetic.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I didn’t, but a selfish, last minute attempted buttinsky paid for a replacement fender flare. They came unpainted, body shop matched it just fine, even gave me a bottle of spare trim touch up paint, no charge. There’s no telling which one was replaced visually.

Hdaniel85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone side swiped my 2019 passenger side, and thankfully only cosmetic damage to front passenger rim, bumper, and fender flare. It looks identical to the other fender flares, I couldn't tell the difference but I am not sure if they arrived painted or not...

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought one a couple weeks back. Its the same part number from 2017-2020 and I'm 99% sure its painted/colored correctly already unless I'm completely blind.

They come with all the clips attached as well. They are a bit tricky to buy online because some places charge a ton for shipping since its a large piece. I found some dealer online relatively close to me that sold one for 300 and 20 bucks shipping. Tasca wanted like 200 shipping and my local dealer was like 440.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know fellas. I’ve got a scrape on mine and from experience I’d expect the body shop to cost $300-$400 or so to remove and repaint.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought one a couple weeks back. Its the same part number from 2017-2020 and I'm 99% sure its painted/colored correctly already unless I'm completely blind.

They come with all the clips attached as well. They are a bit tricky to buy online because some places charge a ton for shipping since its a large piece. I found some dealer online relatively close to me that sold one for 300 and 20 bucks shipping. Tasca wanted like 200 shipping and my local dealer was like 440.

Tasca has gotten crazy with their shipping. I'm not far from them and they still want to charge shipping like I'm in California!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a new front flare on hand. It’s painted already and has all the clips installed. So they do sell black unfinished. Learn something new everyday.

OP
OP
BayRaptor925

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
After speaking with a more educated parts department it looks like they do come painted ready to go as others have mentioned on here. Ordered my new one today for 399. Thanks for all of the input here!