Replace One Or Both Baja Designs S1's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I love the BD lights. Just wish the finish didn’t turn to a washed out black primer looking color/texture. This is on the cubes.

This is why God created Rust-o-Leum.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d be happy with a matte black finish...de-laminating and pitting the aluminum es no bueno.

Warranty claim filed, thanks Adam for the reminder of the lifetime.

E7303473-1B78-405E-A4A0-320432D4069B.jpeg

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dude what on earth did you do to your lights? Where were those installed?

I'm here in NY and I've been running Baja Designs for about 5-6 years now. We have NY winters here. None of my lights have ever gotten that bad. Not even close to that bad!

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude what on earth did you do to your lights? Where were those installed?

I'm here in NY and I've been running Baja Designs for about 5-6 years now. We have NY winters here. None of my lights have ever gotten that bad. Not even close to that bad!
haha, they look like they were installed on the LCA...but they were in the bumper pocket, the ones next to them dont have that damage so it was bad finishing.

As my sig says....The Beach Buggy. Plenty of salt in her life. NJ winters and OBX every chance I get.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

You gotta get out more, Adam. Oh, that’s right YOU CAN’T :p

My squadrons look similar, front and back... and Lucille will --NEVER-- set tire in NY.

Some play harder than others. Lol
Right. And what the heck, they still work.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine are just probably more water washed from the roads then anything on a regular basis. I hope de-lamination isn’t on the horizon.