Repair manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used https://www.factory-manuals.com/. Think I paid $130 all said and done, for everything.

18,000 pages. That's my only complaint, actually - has stuff for every single variation of F150 in it. I don't know how you'd find anything without the working links.

So you got a pdf file and you search with it or what do you mean I don't know how you'd find anything without the working links? You mean the ford manual would be hard to find items? I would expect these manuals to all be in pdf format like the hard copies and then you could always just do a search in the pdf. Am I wrong?

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you got a pdf file and you search with it or what do you mean I don't know how you'd find anything without the working links? You mean the ford manual would be hard to find items? I would expect these manuals to all be in pdf format like the hard copies and then you could always just do a search in the pdf. Am I wrong?

Yes, but the higher end version has all the electrical stuff and working links. Searching for a term comes up with hundreds of results.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, but the higher end version has all the electrical stuff and working links. Searching for a term comes up with hundreds of results.

Is it possible to post an example of the wiring schematic so I can get an idea? Thanks for all the info!

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for the factory service manuals, wiring diagrams and everything. Looks like the above site has these.

Can these be downloaded with a 72-hr subscription so you would have a permanent copy?
Yes motorcraft will let you print them out. I printed out everything I would need for service and mods.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.factory-manuals.com/ford-f-150&28&147
Here is where I bought mine (GEN 1 2012), the manual is based on your VIN, it includes all your build info too. Has torque specs, DTC explanations, tools, procedures, etc.

A few questions.

1) So are these the Ford OEM service manuals?

2) Do they also include the supplementary manuals like the Wiring Manual and schematics?

3) I thought only Ford sold these, how are the being resold thru another distributor legitimately?

Thanks!

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it looks like the site below has everything I want for $129, a downloadable pdf with working links to the various pages.

https://www.factory-manuals.com/expand-ford-f-150-2019-factory-repair-manual-651.html

Here is an overview of what it looks like:

Unfortunately you can't download the same pdf file with working links from Ford with the 72-hr subscription, you can only VIEW it for 72 hrs or print download 1 page at a time.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Purchase/ViewProduct

@fordloco mentioned you can print them out, but I wanted to verify that they can also be downloaded.

Last edited:

Mineratron

Reaction score
Thanks @Xtinct think I’ll go with the factory manuals site option, looks good. May also download in due course for the Mrs Edge Sport too. Both that and the Raptor will be back in Ford UAE over my dead body at this rate. Not happy with having your pants down, every trip for service they want to gouge out your eyes and skull f@ck you. :gunner: (bonus point for the movie reference ;))

Raptor is due plugs in 7k km and it’s 160k severe service maintenance, so will be a good investment. Edge Sport is in the drive needing a CV boot and power steering leak fixed. Will do them myself. If the local dealer told me it was raining I would go outside and check. :Big Laugh:

My Mitsubishi Pajero is sat there needing nothing as it never does despite towing up to half ton (kg) unbraked and being buried up to its belly in sand in 4Low with all the diffs locked, it never skips a beat… wrong forum for Fixed Or Repaired Daily jokes though. Shame the Japanese trucks are boring compared to the Raptor. :gr_grin::banana-mario: