Remote start question and LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thewiz

Reaction score
Hello ,

Super happy with my 2013 Raptor and everything on the truck works fine. Never had a truck with remote start before and just wondering how it all works. After pressing the button 2 times on the remote, the truck starts every time, great.

As far as i can tell you have two settings on the climate control, last or preset(?)

Left the truck with defrost on full, and high temp, seat heater on etc.

But every time i enter the truck (running for 10 min) it seems its not on and the truck is certainly not warm. The fan speed is super low or even off in my opinion.

Is there anything i am missing here?

Also, got some LED's that is broken on the truck. My mirror turn signal LED's have gone out, and one of the rear marker lights, anyone wanna link new ones? There is a jungle of parts out there for a Norwegian guy like me. You US guys can prob help me out :)

Thanks

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go into the settings on the gauge cluster, you should be able to set the way the truck behaves when in remote start. My current truck doesn't have it so I can't give you a step by step.

Rear marker lights are al3z-15442-b
Grill markers are al3z-15442-c
Sides are al3z-15442-a

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Thewiz

Reaction score
Thanks @B E N

Do you know the mirror indicator part number?

Regarding remote start, i can choose between auto or off, and everything is on auto in my truck. Don't seem the same as when i actually have the key in the car, then everything
comes more alive. Anyone else have some tips here?