Remote Start not working on Whippled Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cubdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Remote Start is not working. I push the buttons and the lights flash twice and the horn beeps once but nothing. I do not think it has worked since i put the Whipple Supercharger on but Whipple says its not them. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hank

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
Is it built into the key or a separate fob? Try starting the vehicle shutting it off ans see if it works then for remote start built into the key. If you have a separate fob the manual has a little diag chart that will tell u what the issue is based on how many times the horn honks.

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
It is built into the key and happens all the time.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Didn't see a hood pin. ????

Hood pin should be over by your coolant overflow tank.

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you lock the doors manually, as in push the lock/unlock button on the inside of the door then the remote start wont work, dont ask how i figured this out!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you lock the doors manually, as in push the lock/unlock button on the inside of the door then the remote start wont work, dont ask how i figured this out!

How did you figure this out?

Mine did it yesterday.. Did exactly what proposed earlier...

Start the truck, turn it of...look the doors with the fob...hit the lock again on the fob and start x2 and it should work...

Gdluck...

Fred