Relocated my trailer plug receptacle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After TRR last year told myself it was getting moved! Glad you tried it before me haha Looks good

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
The more I think about this mod the more I like it and the more I want to do that to my truck. Great idea.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
im gonna change mine, mine doesnt work anymore cause half the time its underwater and filled with mud....
im gonna relocate it somewhere higher

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this! Just did this mod tonight. took less than 10 minutes fitting it on the bumper. will cut the bracket off and paint on wed.

great mod!

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did mine earlier this week much more good now.

5851-img-0906.jpg

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I did mine today as well to get it done in time for our run next weekend. Those of you that have done it I could quite get the bottom metal clip to snap behind the plastic of the bumper and was afraid to keep pushing possibly cracking the opening... Any advice? It's snug and tight in there regardless so it'll b more for peace of mind more than anything else

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did mine today as well to get it done in time for our run next weekend. Those of you that have done it I could quite get the bottom metal clip to snap behind the plastic of the bumper and was afraid to keep pushing possibly cracking the opening... Any advice? It's snug and tight in there regardless so it'll b more for peace of mind more than anything else

i noticed the clip as well with mine and never got around to fixing it. but when i get a chance iam going to try to pull them from the back or just notch the back of the bumper for the clips to fit.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i noticed the clip as well with mine and never got around to fixing it. but when i get a chance iam going to try to pull them from the back or just notch the back of the bumper for the clips to fit.

I'm thinking of just trimming a little more to allow a not so tight fit so it can pop out but for now I don't think it's going anywhere lol