Relations Race Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a vendor that sells the RR2-V in Matte Black. I only found them in bronze on their website but they have pictures of the darker color. Post up any options you know of, thanks!

Cory s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s hard to get there wheels. You just have to wait til the run a pre sale on them. It sucks. I’ve been waiting months

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Might have to have them powder coated to your color of wait until they run a darker batch. Did you call them and see if they would do the grey?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really like my RR2-V.

I believe that Pacific Wheel Distributor deals with Relation Race Wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's correct, We do sell them. They never answer their phone. I emailed them the other day to see what 6x135 wheels are coming in and when they'll be here. No response yet. They have some of the best looking wheels but hard to communicate with. When I get a response I'll post up what's coming in.

OP
OP

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's correct, We do sell them. They never answer their phone. I emailed them the other day to see what 6x135 wheels are coming in and when they'll be here. No response yet. They have some of the best looking wheels but hard to communicate with. When I get a response I'll post up what's coming in.
I sent them an email and they got me a response next day. But I have heard that communication is off at times.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They finally responded.

"We just restock the following wheels:

RR2-V 17x8.5 +0 (6x135) Matte Bronze
RR5-V 17x8.5 +0 (6x135) Matte Bronze

New Model
RR2-S 17x8.5 +0 (6x135 Matte Gunmetal
RR5-S 17x8.5 +0 (6x135) Matte Bronze"