Regarding 2022 orders.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruin1md

Reaction score
So, if I understand this correctly, the base price went up by $3300 : from $65,375, to $68,675 w/o Ford warning dealers? If it wasn't for this forum, I would have had no idea.
The price had gone up by about $600 or so from what I remember from 2021 to 2022, and then, inexplicably, Ford says: "nah, that's not enough. Demand is so high, let's just jack it up another $3300" ?? I think most of us could live with the initial price hike, which is pretty standard year to year. But this $3300 price hike seems like a slap in the face from a manufacturer who is struggling to maintain timelines, deleting key features, and now announces that Blue Cruise isn't even a possibility

Does this mean those of us who ordered before this second, larger price increase are safe from Ford turning around and retroactively jacking up the price on our orders by $3300 while we continue to experience build delays? Or is the price on our orders 'locked in' ?

I asked my salesman via email tonight and am waiting on an answer.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be but not all dealers are honest and right now everything is a crap shoot. Good luck.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They notified dealers, he might need to ask his manager for the bulletin. There is price protection on retail orders submitted by certain dates (however no one has confirmed what happens if the order doesn't get selected by Ford or if you take over a dealer stock order). This was the 3rd increase in base price since the 2021 introduction:

-New MY 22: $350 base price increase
-December 21: $880 base price increase
-February 22: $3,300 base price increase

On a brighter note the 801a package is now $1,395 cheaper.

OP
OP
B

bruin1md

Reaction score
They notified dealers, he might need to ask his manager for the bulletin. There is price protection on retail orders submitted by certain dates (however no one has confirmed what happens if the order doesn't get selected by Ford or if you take over a dealer stock order). This was the 3rd increase in base price since the 2021 introduction:

-New MY 22: $350 base price increase
-December 21: $880 base price increase
-February 22: $3,300 base price increase

On a brighter note the 801a package is now $1,395 cheaper.
yeah, my 801A package option reflects the price decrease thanks to the loss of Blue Cruise. I read the thread where many were pissed off about that, but I don't share that view: I'm happy saving the $1395, with the caveat that I would love a Blue Cruise option one day that I knew was reliable and usable on more roads than is currently set up to do. I would rather see how this tech does over the next few years before opting in, but that's just me.

Boeing777

Reaction score
So, if I understand this correctly, the base price went up by $3300 : from $65,375, to $68,675 w/o Ford warning dealers? If it wasn't for this forum, I would have had no idea.
The price had gone up by about $600 or so from what I remember from 2021 to 2022, and then, inexplicably, Ford says: "nah, that's not enough. Demand is so high, let's just jack it up another $3300" ?? I think most of us could live with the initial price hike, which is pretty standard year to year. But this $3300 price hike seems like a slap in the face from a manufacturer who is struggling to maintain timelines, deleting key features, and now announces that Blue Cruise isn't even a possibility

Does this mean those of us who ordered before this second, larger price increase are safe from Ford turning around and retroactively jacking up the price on our orders by $3300 while we continue to experience build delays? Or is the price on our orders 'locked in' ?

I asked my salesman via email tonight and am waiting on an answer.
My Salesman said all orders before the price hike announcement are locked in the original agreement.
and another thing there's no blue cruise on 22 Raptor. Ford will deduct $750 off the sticker this is what the dealership told me this week

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Salesman said all orders before the price hike announcement are locked in the original agreement.
and another thing there's no blue cruise on 22 Raptor. Ford will deduct $750 off the sticker this is what the dealership told me this week
$1395 off '22 801A