Refrigerator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Dometic and I keep mine in my garage plugged in at all times. Then on trips I throw it in Raptor or Jeep. Works great and have never had a battery drain down with it. I put mine behind the passenger seat in the truck so the passenger can access while driving.

raptor556

Reaction score
I went with a dometic from REI. It cools amazingly fast.

If it sucks I have a year to return it. = WIN

running a 12v plug to the bed was easy.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ARB is bulletproof, had ours for 5 years, was in the back of our Wrangler through the Rubicon Trail, worked and works flawlessly.
Yetis are a mess, as well as any ice cube storage device, everything gets waterlogged, items spoil, it's only good for beer/sodas. Even then, not that good.
Buy once, cry once - get an ARB, they're made by offroad junkies and last.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got two. I bought a cheap 30l one off of Amazon that fits behind the drivers seat. This one goes on short trips. I’ve got a Setpower dual zone for longer trips or trips where I want to bring ice cream. Pretty awesome to pull ice cream out at a stop in the middle of nowhere. I have a Jackery 500 that will power these for at least a day