Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Inkman

Reaction score
Newbz... Disregard the tongue and cheek sarcastic comments and also try not to be so sensitive about the reality of what Redlands is doing to their customers. I have always said they are doing a disservice to prospective buyers for their unrealistic order allocation. They're playing a numbers game and the buyers are the only potential losers. However, I hope you guys do get your raptors sooner than what we've witnessed in the past.

And for the record, I know JB. He does not live in his parents basement but his different type of daddy may have bought his raptor for him. :gayfight:

Oh I see, he is in a pitcher & catcher type of relationship and he is the catcher.

ckkb04

Reaction score
Lax

got email from lax finally.. basically she hasnt heard anything yet. Im 10 on the list who knows when that will come up. keeping options open till then..

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just don't get your hopes up and keep your options open. I was #4 or 5 on the list at Redlands for a 2013 and it took around 7 months to get mine. Hope everything works out for you guys.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered November 1st of 2012, by March 1st, they hadn't any orders pulled in those 4 months. I was still 13 on the list, so I canceled my order. Unfortunately it looks like less Southern California dealers are willing to deal this year.

ckkb04

Reaction score
is the 4 or 5 grand difference worth waiting for at Redlands or just paying msrp..hmmmm

ckkb04

Reaction score
Spoke with Lax yesterday. Sounds like she's really making an effort to get her allotments this year. finger crossed.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got an email saying that Redlands is interested in buying my 2012, and if I'd be intersted in a 2013. Do they really have issues with allocation? Doesn't seem like it...

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that they only are able to get 10 a year. Some could have backed out on a 13 they ordered. Could always call and find out.

Inkman

Reaction score
I was told that they only are able to get 10 a year. Some could have backed out on a 13 they ordered. Could always call and find out.

Something doesn't smell right, Lax told me that they received 38 Raptors. I dont know how many were special ordered or how many were retail. But it's not looking very good for those of us on the waiting list. Might be better off waiting until the 2015 Atlas hits the market.