Red Rock front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added some lights inside the bumper. I’ll post pics tomorrow. I had to fabricate brackets, but I mounted two pairs of 2x2” LED lights and it looks pretty decent. $80 from Amazon well spent!

Any update with pictures I’m curious and kinda interested in this bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harrellv10

Reaction score
I have not wired them up yet. I’ll try to tackle that this weekend. Making the mounting brackets and bolting these up was not hard, just time-consuming. The bumper came with a slot bracket running all the way across the front of it just inside the mesh screen. I cut off the center section of it and re-used it to make brackets that mount the lights behind the grill and allow swivel adjustment. I’ll follow up after I get the electric piece done.

harrellv10

Reaction score
I did get the lights done. The first toggle switch in the cockpit operates them. I like it a lot. I’ll take a pic with them on this weekend and post.

harrellv10

Reaction score
I also upgraded my brakes to the Z36 kit. I have no measurable data, but in my head I’m feeling less brake fade when I tow a trailer. My original rotors were toast so the Z36 upgrade was a no brainer instead of stock replacement.

harrellv10

Reaction score
I ordered my upgraded Fox Racing shocks today from Forged Off-road. Should get them in about 6 weeks. I also ordered an IWES eliminator kit from RCV Performance. This is the third time that friggin IWES check valve has started to fail on me. Front hubs are grinding and squeeking again. I’m done with it. I’m going to do the IWES eliminator mod and install upgraded (Stage 1 plus flutter stacks plus mid perch mod) at the same time as soon as I get my parts. Ford needs to fix this stupid IWES problem. The dealer always acts like they have never heard of the issued either.