Yeah, I took the plunge and tried it. To be clear, I'm using the Raptor one that does have the running lights, unlike the normal F150 one that doesn't. As expected, the instructions were garbage, totally missing a wire entirely, so I didn't trust anything about them. I figured it all out with a multimeter just to be sure. That expected annoyance aside, it seems to work fine so far. The fitment was weird - it doesn't quite seem to sit flush against the truck. There's a bit of a gap between the body and the light. But I was already siliconing anyway, so whatever. It looks fine. We'll see if it holds up.