Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

s.reef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a dealer in SE MI...looking to get an alignment done. Also looking to get a new windshield...want a OEM Sound reducing one.

troy

Reaction score
just purchased 2011 raptor

Hello,
I'm new to this forum I just bought 2011 raptor with 88,000 miles, I bought in PA had shipped to CA where I live dealer gave me a 30 day warranty, should I purchase an extended warranty for this vehicle? Also is 88,000 high for the raptor , I purchased for 45,000 total runs great , looks like new, what maintenance is needed at this mileage, or any input would be nice, thanks troy..

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a dealer in SE MI...looking to get an alignment done. Also looking to get a new windshield...want a OEM Sound reducing one.
Call around and be sure the dealer has in deed performed an alignment on a raptor. Some dealers cannot do alignments.
Hello,
I'm new to this forum I just bought 2011 raptor with 88,000 miles, I bought in PA had shipped to CA where I live dealer gave me a 30 day warranty, should I purchase an extended warranty for this vehicle? Also is 88,000 high for the raptor , I purchased for 45,000 total runs great , looks like new, what maintenance is needed at this mileage, or any input would be nice, thanks troy..
Go with the warranty. The 2010 & 2011 had rear axle issues and axles are expensive and difficult to get.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you guys wont believe the dealer im going to. as you all know im moved to colorado springs. @seapong buddy of mine, has an awesome dealer he goes to........ so im making the drive out to sacremento to get my truck serviced and hopefully the 4wd issue solved for good. yeah, its a 19 hour drive, but better than whats here in co springs. not sure how a service manager can say my truck is highly modded and thats why my 4wd doesnt work....... um.... that part of my truck is stock you *******. very unknowledgable service here so im heading back to ca where i have heard nothing but good things about this particular dealer. will keep up to date as truck gets serviced

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you guys wont believe the dealer im going to. as you all know im moved to colorado springs. @seapong buddy of mine, has an awesome dealer he goes to........ so im making the drive out to sacremento to get my truck serviced and hopefully the 4wd issue solved for good. yeah, its a 19 hour drive, but better than whats here in co springs. not sure how a service manager can say my truck is highly modded and thats why my 4wd doesnt work....... um.... that part of my truck is stock you *******. very unknowledgable service here so im heading back to ca where i have heard nothing but good things about this particular dealer. will keep up to date as truck gets serviced
Ate all the lights causing your IWEs to fail?
:wizhuh:

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Bratch

Reaction score
Any recommendations in OKC? I'm hoping to get my third brake light replaced under warranty (2014/21000 miles). Joe Cooper in Edmond is closest to home.