Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Westland Ford in Ogden,UT. Replaced my dipstick under warranty with no questions asked. Also did a courtesy check over the whole truck. Too bad I only have the powertrain left.

D

Deleted member 12951

I live within a mile of Republic Ford in Republic, MO. I've had terrible service overall. I struggled getting any warranty work done and I had to prove it to them that the 3rd brake light does have 3 working marker light before they would do anything. I filled out an online survey once giving them a few bad marks, average score overall and I had the service manager take me aside the last visit in and chew me out (he knows me personally). I had some cab dampners that they wouldn't do under warranty so I went elsewhere and haven't been back.

I've been going to Friendly Ford in Springfield, MO now. The service advisor that I've been dealing with has been awesome. He replaced those dampners with no questions asked. Also took care of replacing both headlights that had moisture in them. I had a noise/popping from the driver front and at first was going to replace the LCA even though I have ICON shock and Rogue UCA until they determined it was coming from the UCA. I just recently sent pics on a holiday to schedule a visit and he responded within an hour (on the holiday I might add) and will order parts and get me scheduled in. So far very impressed and my next Ford will definitely be here if the deal is right and will be telling the general manager why I purchased a vehicle there instead of elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a 36 day negative experience with Cal Worthington Ford in Anchorage, Alaska and won't be going back anytime soon. The sad thing is the next closest dealer is 20 miles away and it won't be convenient at all to drop the truck for any warranty service...but I'll definitely be making that drive!

Ultimately they finally got the truck going again (transmission issues) and it's been running well, so I think they did finally get the right work completed...

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kissler Ford

Toledo Ohio. Kissler Ford. Service liason Mark Tomasi. If you have an electronic issue ask for Chris. This dealership practically disassembled the front and interior of my truck following a flood claim and big screw ups at another local shop. Basically brought them a truck in a box and they not only got it back together but did it in a timely efficient and awesome manner. No issues with them at all.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Key West Ford in New Westminster, BC. Roush and SVT Dealer. Always approve warranty issues. See Amanda