Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my 2 cents. Dealt with probably 5 Ford dealerships in the Houston area. None of them very good at all. Some were descent. All buying experiences, and discussions with the service departments. Here is my take. In a big city where there are specialty shops and much more qualified people to access, never ever go to a dealership for anything other than buying the vehicle. These are specialty trucks and the majority of people at the dealerships do not have a clue about them. Why would you ever risk it? For a free oil change? No thanks. Job turnover rates at dealerships are high for a reason. Go find a good specialty shop or person who knows our trucks and use them for everything. Look at my signature line. One guy has done everything on that list.

Now I will say if you live in rural areas where there is very little choice, the dealerships seem to be much better from the people I have spoken to. I can tell you stay away in Houston or Dallas, unless you really have a good connection there. Don't roll the dice.

I have to agree with this last paragraph. While searching for my raptor, and a reasonable dealership, I probably dealt with every ford dealer in western Washington. Every dealer in the Seattle area was terrible. Dealerships in my local town (70k pop) were even worse. Ended up ordering from a dealer in a tiny town 45 min from my home. Could not be more pleased. Both sales and service have been outstanding so far. So refreshing.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I work for All American Ford in Old Bridge New Jersey and will do everything possible to help anyone who comes in, for sales or service. If you have any issues past or current I will also help you resolve them. I personally came here for service prior to working here and found them to be exceptional (I did my research on techs before putting her in their hands). I try to keep track of the Raptor community who buy from us so I can stay as an internal contact who will go above and beyond for them. @JDamage if you would like to come by and see me just give me a shout.

RMDesigns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with Villa. I've always had my truck serviced at Ford of Orange, I'm actually taking it in tomorrow. I've always dealt with Jason and have no complaints.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't think I've mentioned it before.

Woodhouse Ford in Blair, NE and Atchely Ford in Omaha, NE where both fair to me regarding warranty work. They all did quality work on the items I had repaired.

Woodhouse Ford will install aftermarket parts for you as well.

I'd mark them both as good dealers.

Edit: Need to add Northern Motor Company Ford dealer in Escanaba, MI as a good dealer. They got me fixed up in less than a day when my truck wouldn't stay running during snoball. And even washed it for me.

Is anyone keeping a tallied list of the good, the bad and the ugly?

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited: