Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford ford Upland - Upland CA: Great sales department. Tim was awesome, no BS, no hassles, and no issues with any of the staff. They have a great process that makes you feel taken care of.

Vista Ford - L.A. CA- Typical sales department, however neither positive nor a negative experience with them. Don't being them trade-ins. The guy that values the used cars is off on values by 10-15% compared to others in socal.

Theodor Robins ford - Costa Mesa: Great service department, fast efficient and friendly. Hank in the body shop is awesome! Sales had no followup but I cann't hold that against them.

Tuttle Click ford - Irvine CA: Great service department, never worked with the sales program. Feels like they are always under construction.

Ken Grody Ford - Buena Park CA: Stay away, a bunch of overpriced idiots who don't know how to execute a proper sale. Sales manager James tried to tell me that "Henry ford" lives in socal... he happened to pick the place where my parents live and I lived there for 18 years.... never met the guy nor does does any ford name show up in the association list. They also tried telling me that there was no future raptor being built ever, the day before the Detroit auto snow. He said he spoke to the ford SVP directly about it the day before. Glad I walk away from them.

PS ford rep if you want to know more about your dealers in the area PM me.

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need to know what the good dealer is here in broward county florida (south flo). when i hit 60K i want to drop my tranny fluid , diffs and all the rest. brakes too. any broward folks on today? sawgrass ford? pines ford? palmetto ford?

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my 2 cents. Dealt with probably 5 Ford dealerships in the Houston area. None of them very good at all. Some were descent. All buying experiences, and discussions with the service departments. Here is my take. In a big city where there are specialty shops and much more qualified people to access, never ever go to a dealership for anything other than buying the vehicle. These are specialty trucks and the majority of people at the dealerships do not have a clue about them. Why would you ever risk it? For a free oil change? No thanks. Job turnover rates at dealerships are high for a reason. Go find a good specialty shop or person who knows our trucks and use them for everything. Look at my signature line. One guy has done everything on that list.

Now I will say if you live in rural areas where there is very little choice, the dealerships seem to be much better from the people I have spoken to. I can tell you stay away in Houston or Dallas, unless you really have a good connection there. Don't roll the dice.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford ford Upland - Upland CA: Great sales department. Tim was awesome, no BS, no hassles, and no issues with any of the staff. They have a great process that makes you feel taken care of.

Vista Ford - L.A. CA- Typical sales department, however neither positive nor a negative experience with them. Don't being them trade-ins. The guy that values the used cars is off on values by 10-15% compared to others in socal.

Theodor Robins ford - Costa Mesa: Great service department, fast efficient and friendly. Hank in the body shop is awesome! Sales had no followup but I cann't hold that against them.

Tuttle Click ford - Irvine CA: Great service department, never worked with the sales program. Feels like they are always under construction.

Ken Grody Ford - Buena Park CA: Stay away, a bunch of overpriced idiots who don't know how to execute a proper sale. Sales manager James tried to tell me that "Henry ford" lives in socal... he happened to pick the place where my parents live and I lived there for 18 years.... never met the guy nor does does any ford name show up in the association list. They also tried telling me that there was no future raptor being built ever, the day before the Detroit auto snow. He said he spoke to the ford SVP directly about it the day before. Glad I walk away from them.

PS ford rep if you want to know more about your dealers in the area PM me.

Thanks for the rundown. I am in Corona, so this is helpful to me. I have to second the notions on Theodore Robbins and Hank there. Had my fenders painted there. Perfect job and constant updates and solid prices. My brother also bought his family expedition from there, no pressure, great deal, and hassle free. I'm looking for a service department closer to me than Costa Mesa. I would drive out there if need be, but wondering if there is a closer service department you would recommend. Not going to name names, but there are some that are closest to me that we have not had good experiences with.

Thanks

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Henry Day Ford - West Valley, UT

Good so far. Only taken it there once for warranty repair. The CD player never worked. They gave me a ride home and picked me up while the work was being performed which was nice.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planet Ford Houston- Place I bought my truck, pretty much shit. The guy who sold me my car was 4 years younger than I am, and I'm 23. He did know a lot about the Raptor, and was a nice guy, but still, it's weird dealing with kids, myself being a kid. Another issue, I paid cash for my Raptor, and still had to wait in the finance department and wade through their bs for almost 3 hours just so I could hand them a check for the price of the truck. They also initially refused to give me a full tank of gas because they thought it only took premium, which apparently when you spend $50k+ that doesn't warrant a tank of gas.

Arrow Ford in Abilene TX- This is my hometown dealership. They are literally the best dealership I have EVER and I mean EVER worked with. They even tried to do a dealer trade and then outright buy the Raptor down at Planet Ford so I didn't have to drive 6 hours to get it. My service advisor would go to war and back for me (he has, on two mustangs before, and just this week for my Raptor) and the dealership it's self is incredibly nice. Great lounges, free popcorn, wifi, cookies, coffee, shuttle service to anywhere you want to go etc. They drove me home one time while my mustang was getting some service done, and came and picked me up 2 hours later when it was done. They always upgrade my oil changes to full synthetic at no charge to me, and they are all incredibly friendly. When I pull my vehicles into the entrance, they come and vacuum the floorboards and put more windshield washer fluid in the tank while I'm talking to the service advisors. Everyone knows me by name, and they treat you like family. Sales team is really solid, they will work with you, and are always so nice. The lady I bought my Boss 302 from still occasionally texts me to see how things are going and whatnot. I cannot stress enough how great a dealership this is. Oh and ps, their rental car service is the best. They are getting me in a new F150 for $45 a day while my truck is up in Michigan.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Big Canyon?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uftring Ford in E. Peoria, IL. GM is a great guy. Sales team is on point. Bought my Raptor last year and spent about 15 minutes in financing. No BS - just did the deal. Service department is second to none - however you do have to make an appointment for everything. That's because people from 50 miles away go there (like me). My hometown dealer is a *******!!! I have bought 9 or 10 vehicles from Uftring in the last 5 years and no complaints with any of them.

Note: Not that it's a big deal - just rare - but everybody in my household gets a birthday card every year and a Christmas card for the mantel. Really makes you feel like your a valuable asset and part of their family......