Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw someone already ask about Pittsburgh area dealers.

Stay away from Day Ford in Monroeville!

Woltz and Wind seems to be pretty good. They service all our fleet vehicles, but no personal experience with the Raptor.

Smail in Greensburg was highly recommended in the Focus RS community, but not sure about the Raptor.

Anyone else have any dealers in the burgh?

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Team Ford in Las Vegas, NV. EXCELLENT Service!

Aloha, HT

I retract my recommendation of Team Ford. My last visit they tried to blame my 2017 Raptor's stuttering and hard shifting on my CAI! They said there are no TSB's for firmware updates for the ECM or TCM on my truck. ALL BS.

Anybody know a good Ford Service Dept in Las Vegas, NV?

Thanks, HT

Ricco

Reaction score
I know this is an older thread but in the Orland Park Illinois area I’ve been using Joe Rizza in Orland Park, the service writers are great but the service boss is a straight up guy , loves our raptors, his name is Lou Vacelli great guy to work with

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't have the patience to continue past page four to see if anyone had mentioned Miller Ford in Lumberton, NJ. I have been taking cars and trucks there for service for years and haven't had a bad experience with either service writers or techs. They seem to have gone out of their way NOT to rip me off which is an unusual experience at the stealerships.

MetalJon

Reaction score
Anyone had any experiences with the Ford Dealers around the Northern Chicagoland Area? Looks like my options are Ford in Libertyville, Highland Park or Fox in Chicago. Just picked up a 2019 and I'm looking for a well recommend dealer.

Coming from a Ram Ecodiesel and had plenty of bad experiences trying to finding a dealer that had a good ED Tech...

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I retract my recommendation of Team Ford. My last visit they tried to blame my 2017 Raptor's stuttering and hard shifting on my CAI! They said there are no TSB's for firmware updates for the ECM or TCM on my truck. ALL BS.

Anybody know a good Ford Service Dept in Las Vegas, NV?

Thanks, HT
I’ve been with GAUDIN FORD for over 30 years now. Outstanding folks there. Go see Chris Barit in Fleet service, he may refer you to a writer up front but it will be a good one. Tamils Soto is the Service Mngr and is a good of guy as you will find at a Ford Dealership. Ford Country is owned by Mr Acherman as well. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them as well.

DashDog

Reaction score
Any recommendations for service/warranty work in the Northern Virginia area?
Previously used Malloy ford. Service techs were good, customer service was terrible (I believe they have released the sales/service rep)….left a pretty sour taste ever wanting to go back there.