Recommendations on electric pressure washers that are fairly reliable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been looking at electric pressure washers because I would like to do a set up for a foam cannon. Every time I see some kind of comparison test on them, if you look at the reliability ratings for the machines they like, they are off the charts bad. Any good results with what you have, that don't cost $1,500?

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have used this one for 2/3 years and it works great for my foam cannon. Sometimes detailing my vehicles is therapeutic and I am pretty OCD on my "fun" cars and this one works well for this.
Disclaimer:
I only use this for washing vehicles and I am sure there are better ones for all-around:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CPGMUXW/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have used this one for 2/3 years and it works great for my foam cannon. Sometimes detailing my vehicles is therapeutic and I am pretty OCD on my "fun" cars and this one works well for this.
Disclaimer:
I only use this for washing vehicles and I am sure there are better ones for all-around:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CPGMUXW/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

I had looked at that one. I wasn't thrilled that it has 13% 1 & 2 stars combined. I just want it for car washing also. Doesn't that have a special fitting on it that you need to use a Sun Joe foam Cannon?

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had looked at that one. I wasn't thrilled that it has 13% 1 & 2 stars combined. I just want it for car washing also. Doesn't that have a special fitting on it that you need to use a Sun Joe foam Cannon?
I don't recall buying any special adapters. I did buy an extra 25' hose which I couple with the factory one for 50' reach - really don't have to move it while detailing. I use a Adam's cannon and a combination of Chemical Guys or Adam's foam/soap. Has worked well for me. I probably use it 8-20 days a year for most of a full day between several of my vehicles.

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the greenworks one thats about $100 from lowes doesn't quite have enough pump imho. Ive used it with a generic foam cannon on the truck and for other stuff around the house, no issues with it but its just too small to do much of anything

Jferrante

Reaction score
Sunjoys are good just loud. I juat bought the 18v ryobi during ryobi days and it came with 2 batteries for 99 bucks.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk