Recommendation For Dealer Service in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GerryV

Reaction score
Need a recommendation for dealer in Houston for my 10k service. I know it's really just an oil change, but don't want to risk angering the warranty God's. Also want the recommendation just in case I have to deal w/ a future issue like the cam phasers as I don't want to play the game where the service adviser looks at me blankly while denying ever hearing about such an issue. I have no patience for dealership games. Thanks in advance.

Pikser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use quick lane at Pland Ford on 45 N
Great for Oil change and tire rotation.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dustin Thomas at Autonation Ford Katy is the only person i will deal with. If your in the area i'd recommend.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Houston is too large of area. The two recommendations above are over an hour away from me personally.

I'm on the southside, and I've only taken it to McCree Ford. They have a rather large service facility, and were able to squeeze me. I had a concern about a noise, which turned out to be nothing. They normally would have charged me for that, but waived all the fees. Not a ton of experience, but I have no problem taking it back to them if I have an issue.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had great luck with Mac Haik Ford, specifically the service advisor Kelli. She is well aware of the cam phaser issue and they even let me video it for parts rather than hold it overnight on my last truck.

OP
OP
G

GerryV

Reaction score
Thanks all... we drive back out west to deal w/ Westside Lexus for my wife's SUV so I don't mind driving across town for good service.

Reaction score
I have used Tommie Vaughn Ford on Shepherd between 610N and I-10 for service of my F-150's for the last 15+ years, always been treated well. For most things you can just go to the Quick Lane building.

Agswin

Reaction score
Not sure on the service end but was very pleased with my purchase at Baytown Ford. Quick and easy and no BS

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used Tommie Vaughn Ford on Shepherd between 610N and I-10 for service of my F-150's for the last 15+ years, always been treated well. For most things you can just go to the Quick Lane building.

I used TV for the first year and did not have great luck with them. They are 1.2 miles from my house so I would have liked to use them.

They have given me a hard time about mods, poor communication, and some shoddy work. One of my F-150s had a warped dash and they replaced it. I had rattles for the rest of the time I owned it. I took the gauge cluster apart and out of the 12 bolts I needed to remove to get to it, three were missing. Tons of "we couldn't replicate" and about $500 in self-funded repairs that they claimed were my fault and it turned out to be a warped door panel that caused a shimmy when driving.