Recommend repair shop in Connecticut?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

befast

Reaction score
Hi All, I am looking for recommendations for a repair shop in Connecticut within short distance of Stamford. I am long out of warranty, and my truck could use some maintenance and suspension work. Any place that you like using around these parts?

Thanks!

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I am looking for recommendations for a repair shop in Connecticut within short distance of Stamford. I am long out of warranty, and my truck could use some maintenance and suspension work. Any place that you like using around these parts?

Thanks!
Rory from Raptor Kustomz (860) 490-0782

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give him a call on the number I gave you, he’s still around and working out of his home. Guy is totally legit and knows his way around these trucks as good as anyone. You can search some of the compliments on the forum here from when he had his shop. I drove 2 hours each way from NY a couple of times to have him install my new FOX 2.5’s and re build the old ones, and do a good bit of suspension work too. I didn’t want to trust anyone else and I couldn’t be happier with his work.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Give him a call on the number I gave you, he’s still around and working out of his home. Guy is totally legit and knows his way around these trucks as good as anyone. You can search some of the compliments on the forum here from when he had his shop. I drove 2 hours each way from NY a couple of times to have him install my new FOX 2.5’s and re build the old ones, and do a good bit of suspension work too. I didn’t want to trust anyone else and I couldn’t be happier with his work.
Nice. I'm also trying to find someone close to me to work on my truck. I dont trust just anyone with it.

sidelock

Reaction score
Will verify Rory. Excellent work. Trustworthy. Had some injury this past Spring but if he has recovered you won't find a better person to work on you truck.