Recommend me a good first aid kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also agree with starting with the adventure medical kit then adding to it for YOUR needs.

I added :
full surgical kit( assortment of scalpels, scissors, pick ups, small retractors, sutures, small stapler)
Dermabound
Quick clot
Multiple Bandages
Coban wraps
Splint
Tourniquet
Nasopharyngeal tube
Betadine
alcohol wipes
aspirin
Benadryl

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We carry close to the STOMP pack in our family vehicle also but its been repacked and a little scaled down and I think less than $200. It still weighs probably 15-18lbs but was set up by my fiancee who is a MS CCRN, she carries what she calls a GO bag in her vehicle which she set up specifically for her. In all the other vehicles we carry a smaller pack with basic things.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buy a plastic .50 cal ammo box from LA Police Gear (they're on sale right now for $12.99) and then go shopping in the pharmacy section of your friendly neighborhood Wal-Mart. You won't spend $200, I assure you. The suggestions here for what to buy are excellent.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buy a plastic .50 cal ammo box from LA Police Gear (they're on sale right now for $12.99) and then go shopping in the pharmacy section of your friendly neighborhood Wal-Mart. You won't spend $200, I assure you. The suggestions here for what to buy are excellent.
That's exactly what my mother did when I was a kid. That little orange box went everywhere with us. Canoe trips, camping, long car rides. Worked really well and being waterproof was a big bonus.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: