Received Raptor R information from the dealer I bought my 37 from.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm for sure paying adm. Paid $10k over on this raptor. I will probs pay $15k over on the R. All good tho because they said they will give me market retail less $3500 on my trade so if they're still going for $95k to $105k I actually may make more money off my trade than I paid and be able to take advantage of the tax benefit which will be significant.
That is great, only a few states offer the tax offset. Cali sucks

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to know everything has gone exactly as I've been told for a couple months now.

Right now my biggest dilemma is Code Orange or Avalanche Gray... right now I actually switched to Avalanche on my build but I may chicken out back to Code Orange we'll see how I feel in a couple weeks.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice to know everything has gone exactly as I've been told for a couple months now.

Right now my biggest dilemma is Code Orange or Avalanche Gray... right now I actually switched to Avalanche on my build but I may chicken out back to Code Orange we'll see how I feel in a couple weeks.
Damn, that is a tough choice. Can’t go wrong either way.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Code Orange is a good choice.

eriic

Reaction score
Just spoke with a dealer rep who also quoted me 50k ADM. Sounded like there was some room for wiggle fwiw...

98Craig

Reaction score
So, 109k for base model. 50k for ADM funnsy. North of 170k after tax. That is 100k more than the base raptor. But I guess if you have 170k laying around, you can probably do 5th grade math and already knew that...but damn!