Reccomendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZraptor90

Reaction score
Hey guys, pretty new to the forum here.. just picked up my Raptor a few months back. In my opinion got a steal. 2013 silver raptor SuperCrew woth only 4k miles on it for 50,900$. Amyways im in love with it. I'm not sure if this is the correct page to post this, but I will give it a shot. So I live in the Midwest. Northern IL to be exact. Trying to get reccomendations for some good areas to do some trailing. Im wanting to do some good trails with offroad.. not so much am o ffroad course..but more like an "adventure " , like a couple/few days of trailing and some fun offroading. And camping out at night.. I'm willing to drive a ways to find the right spot...just hoping for something a little closer then California and Moab and such places that far west. Any info would be great!! Thanks

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I believe there are some dunes (if you're into that) in Michigan that allow truck or off road vehicles to roam free. Can't remember the name (haven't lived in the Midwest for 25 years), but I'm sure someone from Michigan will chime in soon with more details.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, pretty new to the forum here.. just picked up my Raptor a few months back. In my opinion got a steal. 2013 silver raptor SuperCrew woth only 4k miles on it for 50,900$. Amyways im in love with it. I'm not sure if this is the correct page to post this, but I will give it a shot. So I live in the Midwest. Northern IL to be exact. Trying to get reccomendations for some good areas to do some trailing. Im wanting to do some good trails with offroad.. not so much am o ffroad course..but more like an "adventure " , like a couple/few days of trailing and some fun offroading. And camping out at night.. I'm willing to drive a ways to find the right spot...just hoping for something a little closer then California and Moab and such places that far west. Any info would be great!! Thanks

I am just north of Waukegan and I have had a decently fun time at the Badlands park in Attica Indiana. Next year when Silver Lake dunes opens in April in Michigan I am for sure going to go.