Recaro Seat Treatments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FerdFteen

Reaction score
When I had my truck PPF and ceramic coated, my installer put a fabric treatment on the seats for me to help prevent stink basically. When I get in the truck after working out in TX I'm a sweaty mess and was wondering if anyone has a preferred fabric treatment product they use. Thanks!

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARIES 3147-09 Black Rear Bench Seat Defender/Aries 3142-09 Black Universal Bucket Seat Cover. This was my solution...easy on easy off...store under rear seat

TwoSqueeze

Reaction score
Dri-Seats. Small company who takes care of their customers. The x-long version fits our seats great. Easy on and off. Have two myself and they have worked out perfectly.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im sure adams polishes has a product you can apply, they often reply on this forum or you can call and ask to see what they recommend

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy the largest black towels at bed bath and beyond, then have the top two corners sewn together. Leave them in all my cars for just this reason.
Easy as pie to throw on and take off and wash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CR Gittere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Weather Tech Seat covers and use them all the time unless I know I am not going to get dirty during the day....