Recaro seat owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recaros take a few thousand miles to break in. The seat softens up a hair after a little while. I have 8,000 miles. I can tell a difference btwn my passenger seat and the driver seat. They are still comfortable and supportive and look brand new at 8,000.

One thing I learned is to not slide out of the truck or slide into the truck. As my last vehicle softened up and wore down the outer pad of the seat . Leather was still good but the padding caused the left side to be lower then the right. I’m doing my best to not repeat that on this truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DITTO...learn not to slide in and out....I'm 2nd owner and guess the guy I bought from slid in and out for 50,000..still looks OK,but you can for sure tell the difference between driver side and passenger.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DITTO...learn not to slide in and out....I'm 2nd owner and guess the guy I bought from slid in and out for 50,000..still looks OK,but you can for sure tell the difference between driver side and passenger.

My driver's side looks better than my passenger....guess why lol

That said, while I've been on top of leather treatment, they both look pretty close to new at 25k. Better than brand new 2019 stock 'leather' seats...

If I were to get a 2019 I'd have to go for the Recaro, less ugly and more comfortable than the new seats, tho still inferior to my 17 ones, IMO