Recaro Seat / Molle Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some guidance here on mounting a molle panel to the back of my seats. They are the recaros and dont seem to break down the necessary way to install / mount a built right panel as shown in their videos. Has anyone installed these panels on Recaros?

Would love to see photos of all molle panel seat back installs regardless!

k3k0a808

Reaction score
Looking for some guidance here on mounting a molle panel to the back of my seats. They are the recaros and dont seem to break down the necessary way to install / mount a built right panel as shown in their videos. Has anyone installed these panels on Recaros?

Would love to see photos of all molle panel seat back installs regardless!
I just installed Builtright panels on my 20 non-recaros.. my seats didnt break down like the video either

k3k0a808

Reaction score
sorry i didnt take pics, but the frame inside was the same as in the video, theres the two wire connectors you have to pop off to get the bungie straps off like the video, then mine had this plastic z-trim that interlocks the seat back to the seat bottom. I just got a awl and pried it apart from the ends. Theres no zipper so i just rolled the seat up a little bit and that was enough to get the lower brackets installed

OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured it out - going a different route at the end of the day but appreciate the feedback here as always