Recaro seat cover replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the other day my 14 month old bully dog chewed part of the upper seat cover and was wondering if anyone knows of a good source for a replacement.
I contacted my local ford dealer to find out they can get then but for a hefty 3k price (I live in canada) for just the upper part.
I am going to get ahold of some auto upholstery places local to me but wondering if anyone knows of a place for deals or selling some used ones perhaps.
All info is appreciated!

Teraflx

Reaction score
Whoa, I better be careful with mine. That is steep! As others have said I have come across some takes off ones from wrecked vehicles on eBay. You can try calling around to your local salvage yards and see if you have any luck. Obviously it would be hard enough to find a Raptor let alone one with the Recaro option but they are out there. So I would say you'll either have to be patient or find an excellent upholstery shop local and see what they can do.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to get ahold of some auto upholstery places local to me but wondering if anyone knows of a place for deals or selling some used ones perhaps.
You wont find a match anywhere, it is custom made by Recaro, and they wont sell bulk directly which is crap. I had to buy a cheap back seat cover for a SCAB to harvest some of the blue for a custom piece I had upholstered.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3000 for one part of the seat?? wow , ive been pondering buying the covers and cushions for just the fronts.