Recaro leather seats appear to be discolored from something

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on if I can clean this with a leather cleaner, it almost makes the black leather look whitish or light blue

9D07141C-73A6-493C-A298-431E19FE923D.jpeg

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any ideas on if I can clean this with a leather cleaner, it almost makes the black leather look whitish or light blue

View attachment 165822

I would start with plain water. Cover the Alcantara with something. I got a water stain on my Alcantara car seat one time. You could try APC diluted down to like 15:1.

@Oldfart is suggesting perhaps you had a hole in your pocket.

Confucius says man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day long.

OP
OP
Caleb Sousley

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I wonder how you got that mark on your seat!!! I would start with a damp towel and see if you can "rub it off". I must say, I don't appreciate having to look at an imprint of your *****!

View attachment 165824
Very funny haha, but I think it should come off with leather cleaner I haven’t tried yet but I gotta patch the holes in my pants first I guess

OP
OP
Caleb Sousley

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would start with plain water. Cover the Alcantara with something. I got a water stain on my Alcantara car seat one time. You could try APC diluted down to like 15:1.

Thank you I’ll try that and I guess I need to patch some holes before I go fixing it haha

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Racist!

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don't know what kind of Alcantara you had but the stuff in the Raptor is bullet proof. Been wet plenty of times and still looks new. I wouldn't worry about water but I would be careful what kind of chemicals you use.