recalls please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Ok, need to take care or 2017 recalls, please post up,

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had one for insulation in the b-pillar, and I also went in for grinding noise, suspected IWE, and there is a TSB to replace a hose that is on national backorder till dec 31.

Jim_W

Reaction score
@xrocket21 - anymore info on the backorder for the IWE/hose? Been searching for any info on line and can't find anything. At the mercy of the info that the service manager wants to provide. Bought the truck last night and the grinding started as soon as I pulled out of the lot after doing the paperwork....... undriveable and they are saying a week, maybe more for parts.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@xrocket21 - anymore info on the backorder for the IWE/hose? Been searching for any info on line and can't find anything. At the mercy of the info that the service manager wants to provide. Bought the truck last night and the grinding started as soon as I pulled out of the lot after doing the paperwork....... undriveable and they are saying a week, maybe more for parts.

Nope, I told that dealer I wouldn't be back.

I change office first of the year, which means Ill be close to a different dealer, so im just grinding it out till next year when I can go to that new dealer.

Kona754

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The IWE issue can be diaphram that sits in line on the IWE vaccum line. Realizing this is an old post so you prolly have found the solution by now but in case you haven't there is an updated diaphram per a TSB